CUSTOM APRONS – WHICH DESIGN SUBSTRATE SHOULD I CHOOSE?
1. Inkjet transfer paper – The most affordable. Can print multiple colors. Thickest material. Basic material. Can only produce CMYK colors. Great for photos and intricate images.
2. DTF – Affordable. Great for standard colors and designs with multiple colors. Light & soft material. Can only produce CMYK colors. Great for photos and intricate images.
3. Heat Transfer Vinyl – Expensive. Great if you have 1 color. Longer lasting. Has a flexible vinyl feel. Offer all colors including white, neon, and patterned. Great for simple logos.
4. Heat Transfer toner – Expensive. Great for multiple-colored designs. Can print white and neon ink all in one. Light and soft material. Great for photos and intricate images.
5. Puff Vinyl – The most expensive. Limited colors. Provides a puff finish. Great if you have fewer colors. Priced per color. Long-lasting. Has a matte finish. Great for simple logos.
1. Submit a FINISHED/READY TO GO file of your design (****NO EDITING REQUIRED****)- pdf., png., eps., SVG., or ai., or jpeg file. Designs must have a transparent/white background. If we have to remove the background you will incur an editing fee.
2. Do not send photos of photos your design. If you do, we will print your design as is meaning whatever we receive is what will be printed on the bag.
3. Please select the size that matches the LARGEST part of your design. Final logo designs will be sized according to your order. Incorrect sizing does not qualify for a refund or replacement.
4. If you require design assistance please feel free to reach out to us for a design fee quote.
Once your design is submitted, we create a mockup (within 24 – 48 BUSINESS hours) that you must approve before production. We allow a 24-hour approval/revision window if your order is within the processing time. If your design is not approved/updated within that 24-hour revision window, we will process your order as is and ship it the following business day. If your order is delayed for reasons related to additional fees, and your processing window is 1 day or less, then your order will not receive a 24-hour approval window. Your order will then need to be approved by 12 pm CST on your scheduled ship date so that we ship it on time. We don’t allow late shipments.
We generally try to process our orders within one business day, however, some projects may take the full (5) business days. Based on the number of orders we receive, how quickly you submit your approval, and how complicated your project is will determine whether your ship date is (1) business day or (5) business days. Once everything is good to go, we try our best to process and ship immediately. ***PROCESSING TIMES MAY VARY DURING STORE VACATION TIMES. PLEASE REVIEW THE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE LATEST PROCESSING TIMES.***
* We charge if we have to edit your design in any way. Your design should be submitted finished & ready to print.
* Do not send photos of photos of your design. We will print your design as is so if there is a background of a background it will be printed as is and no editing will be done.
* If you submit an incorrect image and your order is processed we will not refund or re-make the order. You must repurchase the order if your order is incorrect due to your fault.
PLEASE NOTE: We strive to make our digital color photos as accurate as possible to the actual product color but due to different monitor settings and electronic devices, colors may differ slightly. Stickers are not included with bags.