Custom Tagless T-Shirt Label Laser Heat Transfer Sheets
Our labels are sold per sheet and come ready to add to your t-shirt (or desired fabric). This means that you can add as many labels to one sheet that will fit! Each sheet is a Letter sheet (8.5″ x 11″). To add your label you simply press your label to your fabric and peel when cooled.
Don’t want labels? Simply submit your custom design and tell us how many and how big you’d like it! Prices are based on your print color. All DTF/ Laser Heat Transfers come ready to iron on.
1. Please select the fabric category that best represents where the label will be adhered to.
If your fabric is: White, light yellow, light orange, light blue, light pink, or light gray – please select light fabric.
If your fabric is: Black, yellow (deep/dark), orange, blue, green, pink(deep/dark/saturated), or red – please select dark fabric.
If you plan to use your labels on all colors please select both. We will then use the same medium we use to print dark colors. You will also need to select White printing in addition to the color of your print.
2. If your design is light colored and or you plan to use your labels on all colored fabrics, YOU MUST ADD WHITE PRINTING in addition to your finished color print. For example, if your logo is yellow, then you must choose CMYK + White. Without a background, (white added) images will be transparent, non-visible, and will not adhere to your substrate.
3. Submit an editable image (especially for white printing). Acceptable files are pdf., eps., SVG., and ai. (files must be finished and ready to go). If the design is a dark image you may submit a png or jpg/jpeg file. Designs must be submitted without a background (must be transparent). If we have to remove the background you will incur an editing fee.
4. We will print all designs “reflected/reversed”. Please submit your design on the correct (not reflected/reversed side). Failure to submit files on the correct side will result in an incorrect print.
5. If your design has letters/fonts please convert them into outlines so that can be printed as is. Fonts must be at least 14 pts. with a 2pt. thickness. If you are unsure please send an editable design for review.
6. Do not send photos of your design. We will print your design as is so if there is a background it will be printed on the sheet.
7. If you require design assistance please feel free to reach out to us for a design fee quote.
Once your design is submitted, we create a mockup (within 24 – 48 hours) that you must approve before production. We allow a 24-hour approval/revision window if your order is within the processing time. If your design is not approved/updated within that 24-hour revision window, we will process your order as is and ship it the following business day. If your order is delayed for reasons related to additional fees, and your processing window is 1 day or less, then your order will not receive a 24-hour approval window. Your order will then need to be approved by 12 pm CST on your scheduled ship date so that we ship it on time. We don’t allow late shipments.
We generally try to process our orders within one business day, however, some projects may take the full (3) business days. Based on the number of orders we receive, how quickly you submit your approval, and how complicated your project is will determine whether your ship date is (1) business day or (3) business days. Once everything is good to go, we try our best to process and ship immediately. ***PROCESSING TIMES MAY VARY DURING HOLIDAYS AND STORE VACATION TIMES. PLEASE REVIEW THE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE LATEST PROCESSING TIMES.***
****PLEASE NOTE | VERY IMPORTANT FOR CHOOSING THE CORRECT PRINT/SHEET*****
If you are applying your laser (no cut) heat transfer vinyl to a dark-colored fabric be sure to choose an option that includes white printing. If you do not choose white printing, your design will not show through the dark fabric color. We do not offer refunds or reshipments for wrong selections. Please feel free to reach out to us should you require further assistance.